Definition of Margin Management
- Dairy Producers
- Cattle & Hog Producers
- Ethanol & Biodiesel Producers
- Grain & Oilseed Producers
- Other Processors & Intermediaries
- Custom Margin Model – we build a forward-looking financial model that is customized to your specific operation. The model is marked-to-market daily and provides reports that support proactive decision making.
- Written Policy – we guide our clients through the creation of a written risk management policy matched to their risk tolerance and financial objectives.
- Regular Conference Calls – we lead regular online meetings to keep our clients up-to-date on market developments and to help provide consistency in execution of their margin management program.
Every operation is different and so is every one of our clients’ margin models. We built our proprietary software system from scratch to support the real-world risk management needs of the markets we serve. Key features include:
- All of your financial, physical and operational information in one place
- A clear forward view of your margins
- Open position & closeout reports
- Integration of government and insurance programs
- Advanced stress testing tools
- Cash and futures market data feeds
- Desktop and mobile online reports
- Monday Morning Margin Report by email
- Access for your whole team
Schedule a Demo
Contact us today to discuss your operation’s risk management needs and to schedule a brief online demo of our margin management portal.